So because I am obsessed with everyone else's blogs, I have finally decided to make one of my own and stick with it! Too bad I didn't start this when I was in Europe....
Today was an especially great day because I found out that Greg has a plane ticket to come visit me in DC! Yeah! June 5 he will be arriving, only to stay through the weekend, but that's ok with me! I can't believe that by the time I see him it will have almost been an entire year since the last time we were together. Thankfully, school has kept me incredibly busy. In between now and then, I have many things to keep me occupied, including school and a few trips back to Idaho. Well, as much as I would love to write more right now, I have an exam in the morning, so more details and posts will follow up this week to get people caught up to what I'm doing with my life.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment