
This if my life now:
My typical week is working at the hospital Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri from 6 AM to about 4-5 PM. That's all about to change when I start my OB rotation at Georgetown Hospital in November. I will work a 24 hour shift at the hospital every 3-4 days. Talk about tiring.....
My last rotation was at Fair Oaks Hospital in Fairfax, VA. It was AWESOME!!! It made me love anesthesia and now I am SO excited that I chose this amazing and challenging profession. I have now done a wide variety of cases and every day I am learning so much. Fair Oaks was definitely a positive experience and if Greg and I stay in the area, I'm pretty sure I would have a job there if I wanted it!!
Last weekend Crystal came to visit and although it was short, it was so much fun! We went to a concert and went out with friends on Saturday and then on Sunday we enjoyed the Maryland fall colors, ate dinner right next to Joe Biden, and visited the monuments at dusk. It was a beautiful day.
Just a couple of Idaho girls.........
We were obsessed with the color of this tree - it was just too pretty to not take a picture!
Greg and I picking out our pumpkin at Butler's Orchard in Germantown, Maryland on a beautiful fall day.
No comments:
Post a Comment